Find your state advisor
We have a team of state and regional advisors that serve as resources for local groups and help connect your group with other movement groups and donors in the area. If you need your state advisor’s contact information, email [email protected].
- Arizona: Korina Iribe
- Florida: Eric Brakken
- Georgia: Lela Ali
- Michigan: Jamila Martin
- Minnesota: Laura Flynn
- Maine & New Hampshire: Tony Mack
- North Carolina: Jillian Johnson
- Pennsylvania: Kati Sipp
- Texas: Caro Ramirez
- Wisconsin: Reema Ahmad
- Western, Rural and Plains States Project (WRAPS): Regina Clemente
Visit our team page to read more about each advisor’s background.
Find other groups in your area
Browse the groups page to learn about some of the groups Movement Voter Project works with.
Nominate a group
Do you know about or represent a group that aligns with the mission of Movement Voter Project? We would love to hear more! We may be able to support their work.
To nominate a group for inclusion, email [email protected]. Please include answers to the following questions:
- What is the group or organization’s name?
- In which state(s) does the group do work?
- What is the group’s nonprofit status? (501c3, 501c4, PAC, etc)
- What is the group’s website? (If no site, please include a short description of their work)
- Why are you recommending this group?
- Is there a staff member we can contact at the group? (include email or phone)
- Does the group engage in year-round organizing?
- Does the group engage in electoral organizing?
- Does the group organize in communities of color?
- Is there anything else you would like to share about the group?
Read about our group vetting process to learn more about how MVP identifies and vets groups to fund.