Briefings & Special Events
Join us in lifting up grassroots organizing to win elections and build power. Get email updates »
Tuesday, June 20: National Briefing
10-11am PT // 11am-12pm MT // 12-1pm CT // 1-2pm ET
Battleground reports: New York! Ohio! Come hear inspiring stories directly from MVP local partners in…
- New York, who are holding GOP House members accountable for the Debt Ceiling mess and preparing to flip FIVE House seats next year!
- Ohio, where an August 8th ballot measure will have a huge impact on abortion rights, redistricting, and the future of this Senate battleground state.
Dates are tentative and subject to change.
- August 23
- October 18
- December 11
Volunteer Events & Opportunities
Unless noted, events are open to all MVP supporters, new and seasoned. Get volunteer updates »
- Tuesday, June 27: Virtual Launch Event for Healthcare Leaders for Democracy
5-6pm PT // 6-7pm MT // 7-8pm CT // 8-9pm ET
National Events for Volunteers
- Thursday, May 18: Volunteer Community Call (3rd Thursdays)
1:30-2:30pm PT // 2:30-3:30pm MT // 3:30-4:30pm CT // 4:30-5:30pm ET
A welcoming space to connect, get updates, ask questions, share ideas, and hear from staff.
This month we will hear from members of Western MA & Eastern MA Volunteer Hubs about their different approaches on re-engaging donors. There will be time for Q & A’s and discussion.
- Thursday, May 25: Volunteer Office Hours (Weekly)
1-2pm PT // 2-3pm MT // 3-4pm CT // 4-5pm ET
Get personalized support to fundraise & organize for MVP at your full potential.