About Movement Voter PAC
MVP helps donors invest in grassroots organizations in swing states & districts, to win elections and build progressive power for policies and governance that improves the lives of all Americans.
Here are the key points:
- Working at the intersections of social movements, grassroots communities, and elections is the best way to ensure that we both win big and build long-term progressive power.
- Investing in grassroots organizing is the best way to impact elections. This is what MVP does.
- Youth and voters of color can swing the closest elections. MVP invests in these constituencies.
- Turnout increases most when voters hear from people they know. This is what MVP funds.
- Candidate campaigns end, win or lose. MVP partners build power year-round, year after year.
- With early funding, MVP partners can maximize their reach, voter turnout, and policy wins.
- MVP partners are organizing their communities. The best thing we can do is fund them.
Learn more about MVP’s strategy & impact:
- Intro: This is a Movement (02:10)
- Chapter 1: Why Donate Through MVP (02:08)
- Chapter 2: Swing States, Local Organizing (02:04)
- Chapter 3: Trusted Messengers Drive Turnout (01:35)
- Chapter 4: Building Power That Lasts (02:39)
- Chapter 5: Invest Early, Win Big (01:39)
- Chapter 6: Join the Movement (02:23)
- Playlist with full video + each chapter: With captions or without captions
Downloadable video files
Download here » (click “Download All” in the top right)
Donate through MVP
MVP partners are organizing their communities to get out the vote & build power. The best thing we can do is organize our communities to fund and support them.
Join us by spreading the word and organizing your community »