Welcome to our “one-stop shop” of info to fundraise and organize for MVP at your full potential!
Table of Contents
Jump to each section below:
Contact Us & Get Support
- Donor support & donation questions: [email protected]
- General volunteer questions: [email protected]
- Donor Organizing program feedback:
Zo Tobi, Director of Donor Organizing: [email protected]
- Volunteer Office Hours: Get personalized support to fundraise & organize for MVP.
- See Spread the Word
Donor Organizing Pathways
- Mailing list: MailerLite (free up to 1,000 subscribers; starts at $9/mo thereafter)
- Personalized mail merge emails: Yet Another Mail Merge (YAMM) (free up to 50 recipients/day; $25/year for up to 400/day)
Learning & Development
- People, Power, Change: A free online course on organizing, adapted from Marshall Ganz’ organizing framework (and used with permission and attribution).
- Public Narrative: A free online course on how to share your story, connect to others’ values, and offer a compelling call to action.
- External Readings & Resources
MVP Organizational Info
- Public FAQ
- Staff Org Chart (intended for volunteers; share with donors if requested)
- Editorial Calendar (updated weekly): Planned emails, social posts, blogs, etc.
Share Questions & Input
- Website Suggestions: Suggest or request a change to any part of the MVP website.
- Questions from Our Community: Do you have a question about MVP or the work of our grassroots partners? Share it here! We will answer as many as we can in our next Briefing. If we can’t answer your question during the Briefing, we’ll answer by email afterward.
- Briefing Feedback: Help make future briefings as engaging, inspiring, and informative as we can.
- Donor Organizing Event Feedback: Share feedback on any Donor Organizing event you’ve attended.
Suggestions? Email Zo Tobi, Director of Donor Organizing: [email protected].