Attend an Event
Join an upcoming MVP national event or volunteer event!
Host an Event
Gathering in community is one of the best (and most fun!) ways to grow support for MVP.
Host a Briefing Watch Party (or Afterparty)
Gather in-person or on Zoom to watch an MVP Briefing and/or discuss it afterward.
- 2-page Briefing Party Toolkit: Steps & tips for a simple, fun, successful event.
- Create your RSVP page. Need help? Read our short Mobilize Event Host Guide.
- Invite your people! (Please encourage folks to also RSVP to the Briefing itself.)
Host a House Party
Gather your friends and family in-person or on Zoom to learn about MVP and join in financial support.
- Create your fundraising page. To help us track, please include your (approx.) event date & last name in the fundraising page URL suffix. Use this naming convention: “YYYY-MM-DD-lastname” or “YYYY-MM-lastname”.
- House Party Toolkit: A step-by-step roadmap for hosting a successful House Party.
- Set up your Zoom link (if you’re having a virtual event)
Free accounts have a 40-minute limit, so you’ll need a “Pro” account for a month.
- Create your RSVP page. Need help? Read our short Guide to Creating an RSVP Page.
NOTE: We are preparing materials and systems for our 2023-2024 House Parties. For now, you can use the materials on our Spread the Word page, and use this toolkit to plan your event. Join the Waitlist for updates!