Grassroots groups in swing states & districts hold the key to winning elections. The best thing WE can do is organize our communities to FUND them.
A virtual or in-person House Party fundraiser is a fun and inspiring way to gather your network to learn about and support MVP.
Sign up to get started!
- Option 1: Request a Volunteer-Assisted House Party (minimum goal of $5,000 raised or 25 RSVPs), in which our volunteer Event Production Team will plan the event with you, and support event tech, production, & facilitation. (You recruit your own co-hosts.)
- Option 2: Host a “Do-It Yourself” (DIY) House Party. We’ll provide the registration and fundraising tools, instructions, materials, outline, & talking points you’ll need. (Great for confident organizers!)
- Option 3: Join a Community Party as a Co-Host. We’re gathering co-hosts from across the country who are ready to set a goal to each bring at least 10 guests. Volunteers will be on-hand to support from start to finish; providing invitations, registering the party, presenting, and coordinating follow-up.
DIY House Party Toolkit & Materials
- Create a fundraising page for your event »
For your page URL suffix, use this naming convention:“YYYY-MM-DD-name” or “YYYY-MM-name”.
- Set up your Zoom link (if you’re having a virtual event)
Free accounts have a 40-minute limit, so you’ll need a “Pro” account for a month.
- Create a RSVP page to easily collect, track, and email registrants.
– Manage your page and view signups »
- House Party Toolkit: A step-by-step roadmap for hosting a successful virtual or in-person MVP House Party fundraiser, start to finish.
- Slide deck with info about MVP, our 2022 campaign, and an in-depth 12-minute video (+ six “mix-and-match” 1-2 minute clips).
- Promo materials: Videos, physical materials, articles, handouts, talking points, and more.
- Get swag: Request stickers, thank-you cards & envelopes, and brochures free of charge.