To make things as easy as possible for you, it is helpful to know who is doing what for your party and track who is coming so you can see it all at a glance and make sure you’ve got everything (and everyone) you need.
Use the Party Planning Worksheet to keep track of everyone helping with and invited to your party. The worksheet is a google sheet with two tabs:
- Who Is Doing What — The first tab of the worksheet helps you plan and track who is doing what for your party to make sure it happens smoothly.
- Who Is Coming — The second tab of the worksheet helps you track guest invites, RSVPs, attendance, pledges, donations, and thank-yous.
To create a copy of the Party Planning Worksheet for your use:
- Access the worksheet template here.
- If you are not already signed in to your Google Drive account, click ‘Sign In’ at the top right.
- Click ‘File’ > ‘Make a copy’.