More resources coming soon! Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
About MVP Fundraising Teams
MVP grassroots partners are organizing their communities to get out the vote & build power. The best thing we can do is organize our communities to fund and support them. Join us!
What is an MVP Fundraising Team?
An MVP Fundraising Team is a group of two or more people who come together to raise money through MVP for our grassroots partners.
- Join a team or start your own.
- It just takes you and one or more other people.
- It’s like a “Walk for Cancer,” but instead of cancer research, you’re fundraising for grassroots groups building progressive power & winning elections!
What’s the commitment?
- You set your own fundraising goals.
- It’s just through the upcoming election, not a “forever” commitment.
- If you want to continue next election cycle, we welcome that too!
Who can I start a Fundraising Team with?
Start a team with a few friends, or any of your networks including:
- Where you work (e.g. “Patagonia for MVP”)
- Where you live (e.g. “Boston for MVP”)
- An alumni or academic association (e.g. “Dartmouth for MVP”)
- A personal or professional identity (e.g. “Jews for MVP,” “Lawyers for MVP,” etc)
- A social group (e.g. “Newton Tennis Gals for MVP”)
Connect with an existing team
Find an existing team & sign up. Teams may offer a variety of ways to plug in. Sign up & learn more!
Register a team
- Find a few folks.
- Give your team a name!
- Register your team: Set it to “private” to keep the link invite-only, or set it to “public” if you’d like anyone to be able to join.
- Access your Team Dashboard »
- Create your Team’s online fundraising page »
- Set a fundraising goal for between now and the election.
- Spread the word online using our Promo Kit, and be sure to share your unique fundraising link.
- Share about MVP through a virtual or in-person House Parties, concerts, group presentations, other events.
- Join our Volunteer Slack Community, where you can get updates, connect, & take action.