As our Director of People Ops & Culture, you will take the leading role on our People Operations and will report to the Executive Director. You will be responsible for leading initiatives that provide a people-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes diversity, equity, empowerment, quality, inclusivity, and productivity. The People Ops team owns the team member experience and people processes through the entire employment life-cycle. We want to make the HR stuff fun, easy, and intuitive.
What You’ll be Doing:
As the Director of People Operations & Culture, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the vision and strategy as a Leadership Team member with an expressed focus on how initiatives will shape people and culture. As the organization’s People Ops visionary, you will offer strategic input to shape and grow the organization.
- Modeling, managing and leading efforts to strengthen and reinforce the values and culture of the organization in an ongoing way.
Serving as the People Operations Functional Lead
- Lead the oversight, design, implementation, reporting, and maintenance of the organization’s People Ops strategies and key initiatives.
- Manage the People Ops team’s work streams for succession planning, organizational development, workforce planning, team member rewards & recognition, team member recruitment & retention, and all other activities involving management of our human capital.
- Own and manage People Ops’ team’s work streams for all HR services and policies, including compensation and benefits, recruitment, training and development, team member relations, and compliance.
- Own the coaching and development of all team members as a coach of coaches.
- Improve and expand the functionality of all People Ops processes, tools, and team members (initiatives included leading the 2021 People Ops Projects.)
- Own team member experience and serve as an advocate for all team members, including the collecting, analyzing, and sharing metrics to keep the “pulse” of the current culture and team member satisfaction. Own initiatives to continually improve culture and satisfaction metrics.
- Build a metrics-driven department and lead the development of all People Ops reporting and analytics to support effective decision making.
- Support and/or manage team members and serve as a Passion Coach to champion development and improvement in the People Operations/HR practice.
What You’ll Bring:
- Passionate, determined leader with mid to senior level people operations and progressive HR experience
- Energetic, strategy-focused team-builder with people leadership experience
- Human Resources domain experience
- Experience counseling, coaching, and acting as a strategic advisor across all people operation matters
- Experience developing and implementing HR related initiatives
- Experience managing department level budget
- Experience leading/facilitating team development and growth
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Significant People Ops domain experience (not all but most of the realms of HR, Culture, Learning and Development, Diversity and Recruitment/Selection)
- Demonstrated capability to lead teams
- Demonstrated capability to lead cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to manage execution of large-scale product or projects
- Values-based approach when describing strategy
- Expertise in various software/platforms used in HR, R&S, L&D realms
- Coaching or facilitation expertise, experience or certification
- Embrace technology as an enabler to help you get your job done (able to collaborate in a culture that promotes passion in technology)
Compensation and hours: This is a salaried position with a base salary between $85,000-$110,000 with full benefits, commensurate with skills and experience. This is a full-time, fully remote position.
To Apply: Email a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Deadline for Applications: March 26th, 2021