This position will take on and build a portfolio of donors to support and advise in their philanthropic and political giving. They will work closely with Executive Director, other Senior Donor Organizers/Advisors, and the Director of Donor Organizing. Experience in impact investing/socially responsible business, managing artists and celebrity networks, working with donors of color, and working with political donors, a plus. We are currently looking for Organizer/Advisors to focus specifically in New York and the South.
- Take on a portfolio of MVP current and potential clients to reach out to and lead on managing relationships with.
- Identify and recruit donors to utilize MVP’s support for their political giving.
- Do advanced coaching and support for MVP volunteer donor organizers and/or local team organizers.
Be involved in and help drive donor organizing strategy conversations.
- Understand and stay up on the programmatic work of the organization and be comfortable talking about it.
- Work with Executive Director and larger team to prioritize key folks to outreach to and stories/organizations/states to highlight.
- Manage all donor contacts and conversation tracking in the organizational database, Bloomerang.
Compensation: $80-90K based on experience. We are open to exploring various arrangements – part-time, full-time, or consulting for the right person. We are hiring multiple Senior Donor Organizers/Advisors for different regions and areas of focus.
Reports to: Executive Director
To apply: Please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected].