Who we are:
Movement Voter Project (MVP) works to strengthen progressive power at all levels of government by helping donors – big and small – support the best and most promising local community-based organizations in key states, with a focus on youth and communities of color.
We support hundreds of incredible organizations that both turn out unlikely voters and organize communities to grow their power and create transformation, from policy to the streets. We believe that supporting local movement vote groups is the most effective and most cost-effective strategy to transform our country.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a skilled UI and graphic designer or designers to help create impactful web content for Movement Voter Project and affiliated campaigns and organizations.
Note: This is independent contractor work that will be defined and billed on a per-project or hourly basis.
Types of work:
- Adapt current slide decks and print materials into responsive designs for pages that clearly and beautifully tell the story of Movement Voter Project’s work, successes, and strategy.
- Update existing site layout and page designs for our primary website, as well as additional campaign and organization sites.
- Use our branding & style guide to develop designs. Adapt and expand style guide to fit new design needs that may arise.
- Help imagine creative new ways to better communicate our work and products.
- A body of existing design work for web that presents content clearly with warmth and excitement.
- An understanding and appreciation of Movement Voter Project’s values and mission.
- Ability to build designs and deliver work in Sketch is preferred.
Compensation: Dependent on scope of work.
Interested? Please email Alex Melman, Design & Technology Manager, at [email protected].