MVP’s grassroots fundraising tools help us invest in and sustain grassroots groups whose work on the ground wins elections, changes policy, and builds power. Learn more about MVP.
Lead a group? Fundraising in partnership with MVP is a simple yet impactful way for your members to make a difference in a key battleground state. With a few clicks, your group can choose an individual group to support or contribute to one of our featured funds (House, Senate, and more). Want to start your own tailored fund? Our advisors make it easy for you to create your own fund. Also, our Matching Fundraisers are a great way to raise money for your group while simultaneously investing in impactful groups around the country. Use our Group Leader Toolkit and get started today!
Want to host a house party? Make a difference for key 2018 races and groups working everyday at the intersections of social movements, grassroots communities, and elections while enjoying the company of your friends and loved ones. Click here to get started.
Group Leader Toolkit
MVP understands that, as group leaders, you want to help your members make a meaningful impact. And we also understand the demands of life as an organizer. Our experts save you time by vetting more than a hundred groups working at the intersection of community organizing and electoral politics. We help you navigate that list and create a plan that works for you.
1. Browse our featured curated funds
Once you have selected a fund to support, let us know so we can help you spread the word. Also, consider hosting a house party or other in-person gathering to help raise funds for your portfolio! Contact an MVP advisor with any questions, concerns, or for support.
2. Host a Matching Fundraiser
Are you raising funds for your group and want to also support organizers doing critical work in communities you care about? Hosting a matching fundraiser is an easy way to raise money for your group while simultaneously investing in and building relationships with impactful groups around the country. Choose from our featured curated funds or work with an MVP advisor to craft your own portfolio. Contact us to get started today!
3. Work with an MVP advisor to craft a curated fund for your group to support
Our advisors make it easy for you to create a fund of groups to sustain. We can help craft a plan that works for you while providing the support you need throughout the process – from choosing groups to executing a plan to raise funds with your group.
How Movement Voter Project can help your group:
- The winning combination of the expertise of MVP and the high touch support of MVP advisors gives leaders and their members a trusted way to invest strategically in grassroots groups.
- Supporting MVP funds is a savvy and easy way to keep momentum going between your other campaigns, events, and efforts – helping your group feel connected to important local groups and the larger progressive movement without getting lost in a sea of information.
- Grassroots fundraising with MVP provides meaningful ways to engage members who might not be able to show up in person, but want to lend a hand.