No. MVP believes that investing in grassroots organizing is the single best way to affect political change. However, MVP grassroots partner groups who have PACs may fund candidates.
Does MVP fund candidates?
Other Donation FAQ
- What is the difference between Movement Voter Project, Movement Voter PAC, and Movement Voter Fund?
- How did MVP begin?
- Why support MVP?
- Why donate to Movement Voter Project?
- Why donate to Movement Voter PAC?
- How does MVP choose and vet organizations?
- What is MVP’s grantmaking process?
- How does MVP ensure accountability for the groups we support?
- How much of my donation goes toward MVP’s overhead?
- Are there donation fees?
- Can I make a gift in honor of or in the memory of someone?
- Will I receive an acknowledgement or tax receipt?
- How will MVP handle my donor data?
- I want to do more than just donate. Can I volunteer with MVP or MVP partner organizations?